yaoyabad2021-12-17
http://www.gd32mcu.com/cn/product/m4
官网写的好迷惑呀,一下子168MHz,一下子200MHz。
求个准数
回答 +关注 6
5043人浏览 11人回答问题 分享 举报
11 个回答
  • 数据手册很详细,以470举例General description
    The GD32F470xx device belongs to the stretch performance line of GD32 MCU family. It is a
    new 32-bit general-purpose microcontroller based on the Arm® Cortex®-M4 RISC core with
    best cost-performance ratio in terms of enhanced processing capacity, reduced power
    consumption and peripheral set. The Cortex®-M4 core features a Floating Point Unit (FPU)
    that accelerates single precision floating point math operations and supports all Arm® single
    precision instructions and data types. It implements a full set of DSP instructions to address
    digital signal control markets that demand an efficient, easy-to-use blend of control and signal
    processing capabilities. It also provides a Memory Protection Unit (MPU) and powerful trace
    technology for enhanced application security and advanced debug support.
    The GD32F470xx device incorporates the Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit processor core operating
    at 240 MHz frequency with Flash accesses zero wait states to obtain maximum efficiency. It
    provides up to 3072 KB on-chip Flash memory and 768 KB SRAM memory. An extensive
    range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. The devices offer up
    to three 12-bit 2.6 MSPS ADCs, two 12-bit DACs, up to eight general 16-bit timers, two 16-
    bit PWM advanced timers, two 32-bit general timers, and two 16-bit basic timers, as well as
    standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to six SPIs, three I2Cs, four USARTs
    and four UARTs, two I2Ss, two CANs, a SDIO, USBFS and USBHS, and an ENET. Additional
    peripherals as Digital camera interface (DCI), EXMC interface with SDRAM extension support,
    TFT-LCD Interface (TLI) and Image Processing Accelerator (IPA) are included.

• 一个是正常值 一个是最大值吧
  • 难道手册上有两个值吗
  • 还是按照手册上的来吧
  • 这个速度应该也够用了吧
  • 168的怎么达到200呢
  • 是不是超频了啊
  • 这是GD32F405最新版资料,时刻保持更新
  • 168MHz
12下一页

您需要登录后才可以回复 登录 | 注册