[复制链接]
1394|7
手机看帖
扫描二维码
随时随地手机跟帖
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
zhiganglet|  楼主 | 2009-1-2 12:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    I was fired several days ago.It broken my heart and sometime i will still feel a strong sorrow now.That was my first Job in my life as a hardware engineer after i graduated from school half of year ago,and i love this work.Now i lost it.
    I have learned so much in this half of year,not noly the technology,but also the way of Business people.I want to say thank you very much to my boss,my company ,and my colleague.
    Now i have to go to find a another jobs for myself,i am of confident about it,but i feel afraid at the same time.I still keep study knowledge about english,wireless,mcu,embedded,i hope it can help.
    The sky is so black and deep,whether tomorrow will be more beautiful?

相关帖子

沙发
zhiganglet|  楼主 | 2009-1-4 17:16 | 只看该作者

NO HEADING

I have write my chinese resume for a whole day,it is a hard job.I going to  collapse.I think the english resume will be more terrible!God help me!
    Yeah i just want to abreact my "yumen" here,and i feel better now.I Know i am not niu now,but i would keep studying.I hope one day……haha,you know it!

使用特权

评论回复
板凳
qiangzhang| | 2009-2-4 10:32 | 只看该作者

SO GREAT YOU ARE

I was fired several days ago.It broken my heart and sometime i will still feel a strong sorrow now.That was my first Job in my life as a hardware engineer after i graduated from school half of year ago,and i love this work.Now i lost it.
    I have learned so much in this half of year,not noly the technology,but also the way of Business people.I want to say thank you very much to my boss,my company ,and my colleague.
    Now i have to go to find a another jobs for myself,i am of confident about it,but i feel afraid at the same time.I still keep study knowledge about english,wireless,mcu,embedded,i hope it can help.
    The sky is so black and deep,whether tomorrow will be more beautiful?

兄弟的英语水平真的登峰造极,国人不懂老外叫绝.单词错误,语法错误,语态错误,时态错误,大小写错误.....全拉

使用特权

评论回复
地板
平常人| | 2009-2-9 17:37 | 只看该作者

In winter, we need fire to keep ourselves warm.

We are struggling.

使用特权

评论回复
walnutcy| | 2009-2-9 21:59 | 只看该作者

Misfortune might be a blessing in disguise

使用特权

评论回复
zhiganglet|  楼主 | 2009-2-10 08:29 | 只看该作者

To 4楼

“兄弟的英语水平真的登峰造极,国人不懂老外叫绝.单词错误,语法错误,语态错误,时态错误,大小写错误.....全拉”

My English is  poor,bu i will keep studying and keep practicing.
  I love mistake!

使用特权

评论回复
zhiganglet|  楼主 | 2009-2-10 09:18 | 只看该作者

Thank you for your warnning~~

Thank you for your warnning,I will think about it seriously~~~

使用特权

评论回复
myic200610| | 2009-2-12 23:09 | 只看该作者

re

don not be despondent!

使用特权