手机看帖
扫描二维码
随时随地手机跟帖
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
mmxymm|  楼主 | 2011-6-7 11:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
AMD, AN, TI, ST, TE
本帖最后由 mmxymm 于 2011-6-7 11:52 编辑

Everyone, I am a hiring manager in AMD, and we are looking for some Senior motherboard designers, please see below JD and if you are interesting, please send me your resume to mmxymm1980@gmail.com, it's private email but I will reply your email with my working email user.name@amd.com

Below is the Job Description -

====================

1.Develops and reviews comprehensive specifications for board-level and system-level products, based on a clear understanding of the function to be demonstrated across design, testing, and use of the product
2.Designs board level products to meet the requirements of the project to agreed schedule, quality and cost requirements across the whole development lifecycle.
3.Focus on the electronic circuit design, test and debugging for the microprocessor based products such as PC desktop, mobile and server system.
4.Responsible for board/system level development including schematics design, components selection, system bring-up, tuning, and functional validation and debugging.
5.Feedback and refine design rules with simulation and silicon design teams
6.Negotiate solid solutions to technical issues and design challenges
7.Ensure all processes are met in development
8.Provides guidance for less experienced engineers

PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:

1. 5 + years experience in PC desktop, mobile or server system development or sustaining.
2. Strong hardware design skills as measured by successful delivery of digital designs.
3. Knowledge of design flow, product development processes, reliability verification, validation and compatibility testing.
4. Experience in Microprocessor based motherboard designs in the PC Desktop, Mobile and Server markets.
5. Familiar with PC, mobile or server architecture.
6. Proficient with the Windows Operating System.
7. Basic understanding of UNIX/Linux, software languages, and HDL sufficient to help debug system problems
8. Bachelor or above degree in an Engineering or Science area.
9. Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas across disciplines.
10. Proficient English and Mandarin (listening, writing and speaking).
11. Strong passion for achievement and career development.
12. Self-motivated and able to work independently and effectively to meet time requirements.

===================================

相关帖子

发新帖 我要提问
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

主题

帖子

粉丝