1167|0
手机看帖
扫描二维码
随时随地手机跟帖
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
tommy13|  楼主 | 2012-7-17 15:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
TE, IO, ARM, AN, ST
  Come out from the corridor, I Yi with Beckham "charming" smile toward the sparse four hundred fans waved, Wholesale nfl jerseys,hoping to get them consistent, warm, passionate, crazy cheering.

However, he was greeted by great saints boos. "Get out, we do not clown!" The narrator voice boss, fear of not be sent out to the boos of the fans.

"Fack do not know do not talk nonsense!" I Yi angry. But he became even more angry at the back.

"Bastard, Biguerde, Damn!" Yu Yi hair restored chicken coop head, he also turned into a Malaysian monkey.

The game has been going for thirty minutes, both teams score still 0-0. Roberts down before the relentless, the Cambridge team in the game for the discharge of a 4-5-1 defensive back formation, there is no perfect opportunity passed around in the backcourt, not half willing too. Soon the game became a "wandering monkey performances, comrades ran out of breath, is to grab no less than the ball. "Shameless and despicable! Coward!" Saints hold herself back, condemning more and more.

Roberts hands ring chest, triumphant! "How! Black clown I calculated it!"

I Yi, jumping up and down, his voice broken gong, but the field situation is still no change. "Forget it! The first half, so it was in the locker room, a good drill them!" I Yi took out the mirror began to re-dress.

But in the end of the first half, the Cambridge team instigated an offensive guard kicked a long pass blind cat encountered a dead rat are thinking of his wife's striker Roach to get down, his speed suddenly into the restricted area, Mills comrades mouth inside shouting "God fight upper God to fight the upper body!" posted in the past, would like to opponents out of body. Scream, "I rely on the opportunity finally came! Dare to do it! Is not heard the name I show the little prince?!" Two body contact, "ah!" Roach like a missile strike in a kind! Sideways fell out of 1.78 meters, he also played seventeen eight roll. Rolling his eyes, Tubai Mo, do not move! "Wow! Is it really God to fight the upper body now? Authentic nfl jerseys,Miracle ah! After the addition of a craft." Mills lustful thought.

"Penalty" dive! "Between two people immediately scrape in a hold floor, cuddle, kiss me, tired, tired of crooked up.

"I rely on dead? Pity!" The referee compassion such as the Yellow River flood, got out of hand! Immediately ran up, penalty, yellow card!

The stadium suddenly sounded huge boos. Diving! That SB flopping! You are blind, can not see it? "I Yi side roar while doing diving gesture. The referee was unmoved, "people Tubai Mo are you still here Jijiwaiwai, wood humane rewarded with a yellow gem card to the positive Tuomohengfei, Mamalielie Yu Yi.

"You the SB, you hum hum!" Is preparing to continue to unload the Yu Yi Carter blocked the mouth with his smelly socks.

Penalty! To see goalkeeper it! Al goalkeeper nirvana transfixed, to the other side great pressure.! Shot kick defect! I rely on the ball from him slowly rolled into the the goal! Al react! it seems this is not Han nirvana, he scared SB commentator shouting!

After the goal, the referee no stoppage time, directly to the end of the first half whistle sounded.

"You idiot, this is our victory?" Go eat shit! "NFL jerseys wholesale,Yellow monkeys get out!" Gould gang stood in the stands, pointing the nose of Yu Yi curse.

"I said a little patience you good! I did not quality!" I Yi righting glasses, turned into the corridor.

A bunch of players hard work, do not know this coach also drawn to anything crazy.

Soon, I Yi to go into, not only does not get angry, and Carter talking and laughing.

"Is it normal? Turn? Thank God!" Players simply to the high-field one: "Ali dew Asia!"

"Wu Wu" Yu Yiqing a voice suddenly quiet locker room down.

The first half of your performance! I said, you can also refer to the team's momentum, at least you are running, and did not let me find the reason you throw a reserve. "I Yi sound fairly calm .

The players earn big eyes, incredible! Has finally been affirmed.

"But the type of attack throughout the first half you are the moron! Is your IQ are hovering between zero and one?" Yu Yi's voice about eight degrees.

"Baird ran their legs off in the final ten minutes to grab the ball twice. Coach Purses outlet,You how dry? Are Niubi the smelling rushed to preach in the ten seconds put the ball throw. Pig!? You!" I Yi anger a.

"Know that I am going round in circles of the first half of the gesture on behalf of what?" I Yi asked.

Reed from the most recent, highest hands.

"Good answer by Reed students!" I Yi pointed to him.

"That is the boss said if we do not run, draw a circle to curse us," Reed said for sure.

相关帖子

发新帖 我要提问
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

主题

帖子

粉丝