2438|1
手机看帖
扫描二维码
随时随地手机跟帖
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
mmd2102|  楼主 | 2007-2-2 09:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Description
The FS453 / FS454 is a video scan converter. It can accept computer graphics, in many different input resolutions and rates, and convert them to broadcast quality video.
The programmable up and down scaler allows the incoming resolution to be fitted to completely fill the output display screen. The programmable flicker filter is an advanced 2 dimensional filter that enhances text quality and eliminates artifacts. The degree of sharpness is also programmable.
Output Standards include:
FormatStandard
NTSC (SD)SMPTE-170M
PAL (SD)ITU-R 624
480p (HD)EIA-770.2-A
720p (HD)SMPTE 296
1080i (HD)SMPTE 274

The digital progressive RGB inputs are scaled to the ITU-R BT.601, 4:2:2 format. Vertical scaling and flicker filtering are done in the 4:2:2 format.
HD inputs bypass the scaler and flicker filter, and are formatted directly into HD compatible Component (YPrPb) outputs.
The FS453 / FS454 can be used both as a TV encoder and as a 75MHz DAC for VGA – XGA outputs.
The digital video encoder generates Y/C, CVBS, RGB and YPrPb output signals. These signals can be combined to support RGB + CVBS for SCART, YPrPb + CVBS or multiple CVBS and Y/C DAC outputs. The FS453 / FS454 requires power from +1.8V digital and +3.3V analog supplies. For external components, it only needs a 27 MHz clock and passive parts. The FS453 / FS454 is an 80-lead Quad Flat Pack (PQFP) package.

Features

• Programmable 2D scaling
    – Variable horizontal up and down scale
    – Variable vertical up and down scale
    – Output format can be tuned to the exact dimensions of the TV
    – VGA input can be upscaled to fit PAL (720x576)
  • Advanced 2D flicker filter
  • Broadcast quality video encoder
  • Supports multiple progressive input resolutions
    – Minimum 640x480
    – Maximum 1280 x 1024 (SXGA)
  • HD modes
    – 480p
    – 720p
    – 1080i
  • Multiple output formats
    – NTSC, NTSC-EIAJ, PAL-B/G/H/I
    – PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60
    – Composite, S-Video
    – RGB SCART with CVBS
    – HD YPrPb
    – SD YPrPb
    – VGA modes through XGA
  • Glueless digital interface to display chips
  • ITU-R BT.656 studio grade encoder
  • 4 assignable 10-bit output D/A converters
  • Macrovision 7 compliant (FS454)
    – Includes 480p support
  • I2C* compatible port controls
  • 80 pin PQFP package
  • 3.3V, 1.8V operation 
Applications
  • PC Video Out 
  • Web Appliances 
  • Video Kiosks 
  • Gaming Consoles 

*Note: I2C is a registered trademark of Philips Corporation. The FS453 / FS454 Serial I/O bus is similar but not identical to the Philips I2C bus. All parameters can be read and written via the I2C compatible serial port. The flexibility of the FS453 / FS454 allows a glueless digital interface to most graphic display chips.

architectual overview
The FS453 / FS454 PC-to-Video Scan Converter supports High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) outputs and is compatible with most graphic controller chips. It takes in digital RGB or YCrCb data and produces SD or HD analog outputs. In SD mode the FS453 / FS454 converts, scales, removes flicker, interlaces and encodes the data into NTSC or PAL formats. In HD mode the FS453 / FS454 performs the different color space conversions then inserts the required syncs for output. The FS453 / FS454 has the following major sections:                                                                         
  • Input Synchronization 
  • Patented Horizontal and Vertical Scaling 
  • Programmable Color Space Converter 
  • Patented 2D Flicker Filter 
  • Studio Grade Encoder 
  • HDTV Sync Insertion 
  • Configurable Quad 10 bit DAC 
  • Oscillators and PLLs 
  • Serial Control Port 

• 相关链接:http://hi.baidu.com/embedall/blog/item/007e993808b8e3c2d462255d.html

相关帖子

沙发
    mmd2102|  楼主 | 2007-2-2 10:01 | 只看该作者

1.3 General Physical Requirements

1.3 General Physical Requirements

Implementing the FS453 in your system will require very few components – just a 27 MHz clock and passive parts.  The FS453 uses an 80-lead Quad Flat Pack (PQFP) or an 88-lead Fine-pitch Ball Grid 
    Array (FBGA) package and requires power from +1.8V digital and +3.3V analog supplies.  

使用特权

评论回复
    发新帖 我要提问
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

主题

帖子

粉丝