[复制链接]
6051|1
手机看帖
扫描二维码
随时随地手机跟帖
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Go_PSoC|  楼主 | 2011-10-17 21:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Designing an efficient Programmable Logic Controller using Programmable System On Chip

使用可编程片上系统设计高效的可编程逻辑控制器

By Raja Narayanasamy Cypress
作者:Raja Narayanasamy,赛普拉斯半导体

A Programmable Logic Controller PLC is a microcontroller-based general-purpose electronic device to control the operation of a machine or process. Contrary to conventional microcontroller based systems PLCs are not programmed by the device manufacturer but by the machine builder or the end user. Some of the applications that use PLCs include

Automatic test equipment

Pick and Place machines

Machine controls

Home automation

Elevator systems

Factory automation

可编程逻辑控制器(PLC)是一种基于微控制器的通用的电子器件,它是用来控制机器操作或过程的。PLC和传统的微控制器系统不同,它不是由器件厂商编程的,而是由机器设备制造商或最终用户编程的。PLC的应用包括:

•自动测试设备

•上料与下料设备

•机控制

•家庭自动化

•电梯系统

•工厂自动化

PLCs are classified into following the main categories based on the number of input and outputs they can handle

Nano PLC
PLC that has less than 32 input/output I/O functions.

Micro PLC
PLC that has more than 32 Input/Output I/O points but not more than 128
input/output
I/O functions.

Small PLC
PLC that has more than 128 Input and Output I/O points but not more than 256 I/O functions. It does not include any I/O enhancements fitted along with the basic system.

Medium and Large PLC
PLC that controls a large number >256 of discrete elements using very fast input/output I/O scan times.

根据处理输入和输出的数目。PLC可以分为下列几种主要类别:

极小型PLC:少于32输入/输出(I / O)功能的可编程逻辑控制器。

微型PLC:超过32输入/输出(I / O)点,但是不超过128输入/输出(I / O)功能的可编程逻辑控制器。

小型PLC:超过128输入/输出(I / O)点,但是不超过256输入/输出(I / O)功能的可编程逻辑控制器。它不包括任何根据基本系统所做得I / O改进。

中型和大型PLC:控制数目比较大(> 256),使用非常快速的输入/输出(I / O)扫描频率的可编程逻辑控制器。

According to a recent study conducted by the ARC advisory group the PLC market reached nearly $9.0 billion in 2007 and is forecasted to grow to over $12 billion in 2012.

根据ARC咨询集团最近的一项调查显示,在2007年,可编程逻辑控制器(PLC)的市场达到了近90亿美元,预计到2012年将超过120亿美元。

。。。。。。(祥见附件)

Low Cost PLC - article-chinese.pdf

430.03 KB

沙发
plmokn| | 2011-10-19 22:59 | 只看该作者
喜欢这种中英文结合的方式

使用特权

评论回复
发新帖 我要提问
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则