[复制链接]
156|0
手机看帖
扫描二维码
随时随地手机跟帖
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
大碴子味|  楼主 | 2018-9-9 09:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I\'m working on a SoC that can power-off the ARM (Cortex-M4) while retaining the system RAM, and I\'m interested in saving the processor state then restoring it when the ARM is restarted.  So prior to power-off the software would save all necessary register values to RAM, then during boot rather than performing a regular application start-up the software would reload the saved values.
I know I would need to save and restore core registers, plus system control, NVIC, systick, and perhaps other things, though I\'m not sure of the full list.
The infocenter has a document detailing this for the ARM11 processor, but I haven\'t found any discussion or code for the M4.
My questions are:
Is this already implemented on M4 (perhaps somewhere like in CMSIS, FreeRTOS, or a published example)?
If not, is there documentation on how to do this on M4? (I searched google and the arm infocenter without success)
If not, would the \"Cortex-M4 Technical Reference Manual\" identify all the registers I need to save?  Or are there more?

使用特权

评论回复

相关帖子

发新帖 我要提问
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

主题

帖子

粉丝