1554|2
手机看帖
扫描二维码
随时随地手机跟帖
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
yyplc|  楼主 | 2012-4-23 15:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
linux, IO, ST, TI, AN
Linux它的标准读音是什么,我们应该怎样念?,我想听到的声音应该是五花八门的吧...
确实这个Linux本不是英文单词,或许也没有一本字典给它标准的读音。
听听Linux之父Linus Torvalds怎么念吧.
"
Hello, this is Linus Torvalds, and I pronounce Linux as Linux!

这里有他的录音:

这里的Linux ,他读作/ˈlɪnəks/
但可惜的是,他的这个念法也没有被确定为官方念法,Linux还有其他各种各样的读法,所以也不知道谁对谁错,该听谁的。

下面是wiki上找来的念法,就有好几个:

Linux (i/ˈlɪnəks/
lin-əks[5][6] or /ˈlɪnʊks/
lin-uuks)[7][8][9] is a Unix-like computer operating system assembled under the model of free and open source software development and distribution.

另外国外也有人说常见的读法是这样的:

Here are the three most common answers given to the question ‘how do you pronounce Linux?’:
/ˈlɪːnɤks/ (‘leenooks’)This is Linus Torvalds’ original pronunciation, based on the pronunciation of his name in Swedish. It's rarely used by those who speak English as a first language, as it doesn't seem very ‘natural’ to them. There are audio files (in various formats) of Linus Torvalds saying ‘Linux’ at Paul Sladen's website./ˈlɪnʌks/ (‘linnuks’)This is now Linus Torvalds’ preferred pronunciation, as he considers /ɪ/ closer to the original /ɪː/than /aɪ/. It also follows the pronunciation of the English word ‘linen’. There is an audio file (in wav format) of me pronouncing ‘Linux’ this way./ˈlaɪnʌks/ (‘lynuks’)The other major alternative is based on the pronunciation of the English version of ‘Linus’. It also happens to be the version I use. There is an audio file (in wav format) of me saying ‘Linux’.但后面两个的u,竟然发ʌ
音,听起来,真是有点匪夷所思了!

究竟我们怎么去念呢,我还是觉得以下两种读法,听起来比较顺耳和专业,再有其他的读法,就当作它是怪胎吧~

相关帖子

沙发
yyplc|  楼主 | 2012-4-23 15:20 | 只看该作者
晕倒,直接COPY比较乱:
原文在这里:
http://blog.csdn.net/yyplc/article/details/7453907

使用特权

评论回复
板凳
l0p0c| | 2012-4-28 16:43 | 只看该作者