楼主
tikelu|  楼主 | 2012-4-15 15:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
FPGA, se, TI, AN, ni
RickySu
引用功能被关闭了。
1. 确定要delay的信号是时钟信号还是数据信号。
如果是free running的时钟信号,频率在DCM操作范围之内,要记得使用DCM做Phase Shift。
2. 如果是V5,可以用ODELAY
3. 如果有一个快速的时钟,而要做一个大于一个时钟的delay,那么可以用shift register。SRL16可以将一个LUT当16个Shift register使。
4. 如果以上条件都不满足,就只好用LUT搭延时链了。
如果不要求动态改变延时长度,那么就多次使用这样的LUT:
引用
  LUT4 delay( .I0(1'b1), .I1(1'b1), .I2(1'b1), .I3(clk_in), .O(delay1) );                                   
  defparam    delay.INIT = 16'hff00;            
  // synthesis attribute INIT of delay is "ff00";   
引用
  LUT4_u0 : LUT4
  generic map (
     INIT => X"ff00")
  port map (
     O => delay_out,   -- LUT general output
     I0 => '0', -- LUT input
     I1 => '0', -- LUT input
     I2 => '0', -- LUT input
     I3 => delay_in  -- LUT input
  );

//*****************************************************************************************
//**
//**  www.xilinx.com               Copyright (c) 1984-2004 Xilinx, Inc. All rights reserved
//**
//**  QDR(tm)-II SRAM Virtex(tm)-II Interface                         Verilog instanciation
//**
//*****************************************************************************************
//**
//**  Disclaimer: LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAMER. These designs are
//**              provided to you \"as is\". Xilinx and its licensors make and you
//**              receive no warranties or conditions, express, implied, statutory
//**              or otherwise, and Xilinx specifically disclaims any implied
//**              warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a
//**              particular purpose. Xilinx does not warrant that the functions
//**              contained in these designs will meet your requirements, or that the
//**              operation of these designs will be uninterrupted or error free, or
//**              that defects in the Designs will be corrected. Furthermore, Xilinx
//**              does not warrant or make any representations regarding use or the
//**              results of the use of the designs in terms of correctness, accuracy,
//**              reliability, or otherwise.
//**
//**              LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event will Xilinx or its licensors be
//**              liable for any loss of data, lost profits, cost or procurement of
//**              substitute goods or services, or for any special, incidental,
//**              consequential, or indirect damages arising from the use or operation
//**              of the designs or accompanying documentation, however caused and on
//**              any theory of liability. This limitation will apply even if Xilinx
//**              has been advised of the possibility of such damage. This limitation
//**              shall apply not-withstanding the failure of the essential purpose of
//**              any limited remedies herein.
//**
// Preparation for data to be sent to the memory
`timescale 1 ns/1 ps
module cq_delay(clk_in,sel_in,clk_out);                                                                    

input       clk_in ;                                                                                    
   input[4:0]  sel_in;                                                                                      
   output      clk_out;                                                                                    

wire        clk_in ;                                                                                    
   wire [4:0]  sel_in;                                                                                      
   wire        clk_out1, clk_out2;
   wire        clk_out;

wire delay1 /* synthesis syn_keep = 1 */;                                                                                    
wire delay2 /* synthesis syn_keep = 1 */;                                                                                    
wire delay3 /* synthesis syn_keep = 1 */;                                                                                    
wire delay4 /* synthesis syn_keep = 1 */;                                                                                    
wire delay5 /* synthesis syn_keep = 1 */;                                                                                    

LUT4 one( .I0(1'b1), .I1(sel_in[4]), .I2(delay5), .I3(clk_in), .O(clk_out));                             
   // synthesis attribute INIT of one is "f3c0";
   defparam    one.INIT = 16'hf3c0;                                                                        

LUT4 two( .I0(clk_in), .I1(sel_in[2]), .I2(1'b1), .I3(delay3), .O(delay4));                              
   defparam    two.INIT = 16'hee22;                                                                        
   // synthesis attribute INIT of two is "ee22";

LUT4 three( .I0(clk_in), .I1(sel_in[0]), .I2(delay1), .I3(1'b1), .O(delay2) );                           
   defparam    three.INIT = 16'he2e2;                                                                       
   // synthesis attribute INIT of three is "e2e2";

LUT4 four( .I0(1'b1), .I1(1'b1), .I2(1'b1), .I3(clk_in), .O(delay1) );                                   
   defparam    four.INIT = 16'hff00;            
   // synthesis attribute INIT of four is "ff00";                                                         

LUT4 five( .I0(1'b1), .I1(sel_in[3]), .I2(delay4), .I3(clk_in), .O(delay5) );                           
   defparam    five.INIT = 16'hf3c0;            
   // synthesis attribute INIT of five is "f3c0";                                                         

LUT4 six( .I0(clk_in), .I1(sel_in[1]), .I2(delay2), .I3(1'b1), .O(delay3) );                             
   defparam    six.INIT = 16'he2e2;                                                                        
   // synthesis attribute INIT of six is "e2e2";                                                         
//   assign #1   clk_out2 = clk_out1;
//   assign      clk_out = clk_out2;

相关帖子

沙发
disini| | 2012-4-15 21:00 | 只看该作者
占个坑

使用特权

评论回复
板凳
liwsx| | 2012-4-17 14:39 | 只看该作者
留个好,
了解一下